Friday, April 23, 2010

“Can a case be filed thrice?”

My family was completely ruined by my daughter-in-law. My son, an engineer, is wandering here and there like a mad man. I am living with my 70-year-old husband in a dharmshala. My daughter-in-law has confiscated our house. She and my son moved out of our house after three years of marriage but she continued harassing him. Moreover, she filed a case under Section 498A thrice against us. However, we came out clean twice after police investigation but we were not so lucky the third time. My son was arrested and my daughter-in-law ousted us from our house. My husband was admitted to the hospital for many days. She has been ordered to vacate the house by the Deputy Inspector General but she has not followed the order yet. We are still living in a dharmshala.

My house is situated on Talkatora road in Lucknow and is worth crores. The Supreme Court order says that my daughter-in-law is not entitled to this house but the police is not helping us. How much injustice we have suffered is difficult to describe. I don't know about the Dowry Act but want to ask a simple question: Can this case be filed thrice on a person if he is twice found innocent?

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2009


An IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

Read these article :-

No comments: